- The IP67 rated housing is made of sturdy ABS/Polycarbonate plastic to survive bumps and knocks and to survive many years in the sun and weather. It’s low profile together with mounting tabs and ‘strap slots’ allow for easy mounting.
- The D02 can be set to use Adaptive-Tracking technology where the accelerometer and GPS data are used to intelligently work out if it is moving and to send frequent updates, and to scale the update rate down to once per day if the asset is stationary – to preserve battery life.
- 2G or 4G Cat-M1/NB-IoT Modem.
- Up to 1 year once-hourly updates.
- Up to 7 years once-daily updates.
- IP67 water and dust proof.
- Rugged, robust and low profile.
- Multiple battery options – off-the-shelf, replaceable AA batteries or LTC batteries.
- No install required, simply “place ‘n trace”.
- Switch from “locate” to “track” over-the-air.
- Battery meter for accurate battery monitoring.
- Unauthorised movement alert.
- Integrated accelerometer.
Installation can be managed by a qualified electrician or Datalink Technologies.