- Compact housing contains the GPS and cellular antennas, and the 12-wire connector means that all of the DD2’s functionality can be easily accessed – and makes installation a breeze.
- The DD2 can simultaneously use GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing double the number of positioning satellites than standard tracking products. The result is faster acquisition and more accurate and reliable tracking.
- Affordable and reliable, with excellent performance.
- The 3D accelerometer and flash memory round out a product that is low cost but still packs a punch.
- Compact 2G or 4G Cat-M1/NB-IoT.
- Internal backup battery provides alerts and tracking operations even when external power is removed.
- A standard 12 wire harness is supplied with the DD2 (Power, Ground, Ignition, 2 x Digital Inputs, 1 x switched output, Driver ID, I-Button).
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS tracking, with LNA amplified signals.
- 3D accelerometer does driver behaviour monitoring including harsh braking.
- Easy install & easy to conceal.
- Variety of inputs and outputs, including Driver ID options.
- Outputs allow for remote immobilization of assets.
- Applications include Vehicle and fleet tracking, Powered asset tracking, Run hour monitoring, Anchoring and security assets, Scheduled maintenance reminders, Tax and FBT monitoring.
Installation can be managed by qualified electrician or Datalink Technologies.