Over 10+ years battery life on user-replaceable 3 x AA Lithium or Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for extreme temperature operation
- ‘Deploy Once’ Battery Life – Over 10+ years battery life on user-replaceable 3 x AA Lithium or Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for extreme temperature operation.
- ‘Adaptive Tracking’ – Periodic or optional movementbased tracking – tracks assets throughout the day and/or when movement occurs, entering sleep mode when inactive to conserve power and data usage.
- Battery Life Alerts.
- Ultra-Rugged IP67 rated housing ensures the device can withstand fine dust, high-pressure spray, and submersion for 30 minutes in 1m of water.
- Nordic nRF9160 Modem operates on all major global LTE-M and NB-IoT bands.
- Up to 3.5 years of hourly location updates.
- 10+ years daily location updates.
- Rugged, robust and low profile.
- Multiple battery options – Alkaline, *Lithium (LiFeS2), *Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC), *Lithium or LTC recommended for best performance.
- Compact and concealable. Multiple installation options for covertly and easily securing the device to assets with screws, bolts, cable ties, rivets, and more. Stainless steel screws provided.
- Configure device parameters such as position update rate, movement and accelerometer settings, and more to fit any tracking application.
- Manage, monitor, configure, debug, update, and restart devices remotely from our cloud-based device management system.
- Military-level AES-256 Encryption from device to OEM Server to protect the integrity and confidentiality of telematics data. Data forwarded to third-party systems is sent via HTTPS for end-toend security.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement, high G-force events, and more.
Installation can be managed by a qualified auto electrician or Datalink Technologies.