The Dart3 remains continuously connected while on the move for real-time vehicle and equipment tracking.
- Real-Time Tracking – High-precision GNSS wired tracking device.
- Inputs/Outputs – 1 x Ignition Digital Input, 3 x Digital Inputs, 1 x Analog Input, 1 x Switched Ground Digital Output, Switched Power Out.
- Backup Battery – Internal Backup Battery in case of loss of power or tampering.
- Driver ID – Configure iButton®, Wiegand or RFID readers for Driver ID.
- Driver Behavior – Run hour monitoring, accident and rollover detection, speeding, harsh braking and cornering, and more.
- Remote Immobilization – Immobilization option to safely disable vehicles and equipment remotely.
- Installation – Wired or optional OBDII or cigarette lighter power harness available for plug-and-play installation.
- Cellular 2G or LTE-M / NB-IoT.
- Affordable and reliable, with excellent performance.
- 2G – 1100mAh LiPo internal backup battery pack + LTE-M / NB-IoT – 200mAh LiPo internal backup battery pack.
- A standard 12 wire harness is supplied with the DD3 (Power, Ground, Ignition, 2 x Digital Inputs, 1 x switched output, Driver ID, I-Button).
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS tracking, with LNA amplified signals.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement, high G-force events, harsh bracking and more.
- Easy install & easy to conceal.
- Variety of inputs and outputs, including Driver ID options.
- Outputs allow for remote immobilization of assets.
- Applications include Vehicle and fleet tracking, Powered asset tracking, Run hour monitoring, Anchoring and security assets, Scheduled maintenance reminders, Tax and FBT monitoring.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
Installation can be managed by qualified auto electrician or Datalink Technologies.