Our range of battery powered devices differ in size, performance and functionality to suit most applications. The advanced configuration options managed out of our cloud management device platform, OEM Server, allow the user to train the device to report at intervals that suit the application need and power usage constraints.
Whether you are using our in-house software platform or a 3rd party platform, you should be able to maximise reporting data, optimise battery life, and handle the tough conditions with our custom designed IP67 rated enclosures.
BUT WHAT IS SO UNIQUE ABOUT DATALINKTECH IN THIS SPACE?
Datalink Technologies has perfected the current devices to maximise reporting but also optimise battery life. How do we do this?
- Smart algorithms optimising behaviour based on multiple event scenarios (often scoped by our clients in the field from experience)
- An advanced device management platform, OEM Server, with years of experience in squeezing out every last function
- LNA – Low Noise Amplifiers that filter out “noise” when the device is in that crucial wake-up zone trying to secure a quick fix
- Offline GPSAssist – GPS aiding data, uploaded to the devices every week giving them the mapsets of the satellites above for instant fixes
- Tier 1 branded quality modems, ultra efficient antennas, and components that deliver performance foremost
- Special in-house designed IP67 housings providing the protection and rigidity for the devices to perform in any environment
- A genetic “design culture” than insists there is always more to squeeze, to finesse, to evolve out of our creations
And it does not stop there, we are investigating new technologies such as LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Networks) as well as innovative combinations such as Wifi Sniffing with Cellular, or GPS and LoRaWAN, or GPS / wifi / Cellular, for solutions such as indoor tracking, inventory tracking, low value site equipment tracking, to name but a few.
LET’S ADD PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE TO THE SHOPPING LIST
Our unique and highly effective tamper detect on the DR1 range enables the client to have early warning if a device is tampered with, removed or destroyed.
We also have LTC (Lithium Thionyl Chloride) battery capability in the DR1 range, allowing 100-200% more battery life over Alkalines, and excellent extreme temperature tolerance. The ability for the device to have industrial grade batteries which are field-replaceable is unique in this space.
Being able to increase battery life means that a device can be fitted in an obscure spot where signal is limited with aggressive tracking intervals, and still out-perform its nearest competitor.