- The DG120 trip logging is flexible and can be configured to log based on a variety of parameters including: Elapsed time, Distance travelled, Change in heading, Change in speed, On stationary, Accelerometer events (harsh driving).
- Uses the built-in accelerometer to detect high G impacts such as accidents and rollovers and reports these events to the server for emergency alerting.
- The DG120 keeps a seconds-by-seconds “black box” recording of valuable GPS and accelerometer data for a two hour window. This data can be automatically uploaded to the server when an accident is detected, or it can be requested manually.
- Automatically calibrates its built-in 3 axis accelerometer and uses this to detect harsh driving events.
- Applications include Vehicle and fleet tracking, Lone & Remote Workers Mining, Oil and Gas Rigs, Out of cellular coverage locations, Agricultural Vehicles and Sites.
- 24/7 Vehicle location.
- Ignition + 6 Inputs and 2 Outputs.
- l x Analogue Input, 0-30V.
- Driver ID: RFID, iButton, Wiegand.
- 3D Accelerometer.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0.
- RS232 – can be used for Iridium data (to connect an Iridium Edge Module).
Installation can be managed by a qualified electrician or Datalink Technologies.